Born outside of London, England, Jenna gains inspiration from her European roots and places she’s lived and travelled as well as her current surroundings in Utah’s Rocky Mountains. Her work often draws on the meaning of her name, “Little Bird,” and is inspired by man’s connection and stewardship of the earth.
Having studied abroad in Italy and graduated with a BFA from BYU, Jenna enjoys creating art, riding horses and spending time outdoors with her husband and four children.
- DemoGraphics, Rio Gallery, SLC, July
- Zion's Bank Art Show, Provo, Ut.
- Beehive Bazaar, Provo Utah, May
- 300 Plates Show, Art Access Gallery, SLC.
- 92nd SPRING SALON, Springville Museum of Art, UT, April
- Utah Women's Show, Utah Cultural Celebration Center, March
- Black and White Show, Eccles Art Center, Ogden, Ut. Feb
- Jenna von Benedikt, 15th Street Gallery, SLC, Ut, Jan