Born outside of London, England, Jenna gains inspiration from her European roots and places she’s lived and travelled as well as her current surroundings in Utah’s Rocky Mountains. Her work often draws on the meaning of her name, “Little Bird,” and is inspired by man’s connection and stewardship of the earth.
Having studied abroad in Italy and graduated with a BFA from BYU, Jenna enjoys creating art, riding horses and spending time outdoors with her husband and four children.
- Certain Women, Anthony's Fine Art, SLC, UT
- Zion's Bank Show, Provo, UT
- 95th Annual Spring Salon, Springville Museum of Art, UT
- Artist Portfolio Magazine, Featured Artist, January
- Hidden Voices, Woodbury Museum of Art, Orem, UT
- Roots to Branches, Juror's Choice Award, Woodbury Museum of Art, Orem UT
- 94th Annual Spring Salon, Springville Museum of Art, Springville, UT
- Utah Women's Artist Exhibition, Salt Lake City, UT
- Best in Show, Alpine Art & Frame Gallery, SLC, UT
- Une Petite Nuit, Small Works Show, Meyer Gallery, Park City, UT
- 33rd Annual Spiritual & Religious Art of Utah Exhibition, Springville Museum of Art, UT
- 93rd Spring Salon, Springville Museum of Art, Springville, UT
- Bountiful Davis Art Center Statewide Show, Bountiful, UT
- Art of Our Century, Woodbury Museum, Orem, UT
- Best in Show: Animals, Alpine Art Gallery, Salt Lake City, UT
- 15th Street Gallery, Summer Group Show
- Salt Lake City Parade of Homes
- DemoGraphics, Rio Gallery, SLC, July
- Zion's Bank Art Show, Provo, Ut.
- Beehive Bazaar, Provo Utah, May
- 300 Plates Show, Art Access Gallery, SLC.
- 92nd SPRING SALON, Springville Museum of Art, UT, April
- Utah Women's Show, Utah Cultural Celebration Center, March
- Black and White Show, Eccles Art Center, Ogden, Ut. Feb
- Jenna von Benedikt, 15th Street Gallery, SLC, Ut, Jan